Difficulty installing Plex Plug-ins

jbwzrd213

Cadet
Firstly, thank you all in advance for all the assistance you provide. It's greatly appreciated!

The issue I'm running into is, I'm trying to install a Plex plug-in (Sub-Zero) within the plug-ins folder in my Plex jail but PMS isn't detecting it (stating "No plugins installed"). I've tried both installing it in /Plex Media Server/Plug-Ins and by creating a mount point to a folder I made just for plugins but my PMS still isn't detecting the file. I tried changing permissions of the plug-ins folder to Plex but that didn't seem to help/

I will say that a reinstalled PMS (originally installed it as a FreeNAS Plugin and then reinstalled through the jail) and was able to get it working before with the mount point solution.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 1.02.54 PM.png

Yorick

Wizard

jbwzrd213

Cadet
Yes and no. I'm trying to add a plug-in manually; what functionality was removed was Plex's "store" where you can search and add plug-ins through their plug-in menu.

Yorick

Wizard
Subtitles are now supported natively through agents, maybe try that?

jbwzrd213

Cadet
I appreciate the reply but that doesn't really help me with my issue. As I stated, I was able to get this working before when I had Plex installed as a plugin but now can't get it working when I installed it as a pkg in the jail.