Device removed/Resilver loop: How to identify drive once alert cleared

John's has

Cadet
One of my drives keeps going offline, then back online with resilvering every few minutes. Because this cycle happens so quickly (re-silver only takes a few seconds to minutes at which time the alert gets cleared) every time I check the pool status, the disks are all online with no errors. Smart reports for all drives report no errors. How can I tell which drive is the Disk referred to in the alert message once the alert has been cleared? In this case Disk 13506793685844539047. Thanks!

The following alert has been cleared:
* Pool FreeNAS2 state is ONLINE: One or more devices is currently being resilvered. The pool will continue to function, possibly in a degraded state.

Current alerts:
* Pool FreeNAS2 state is DEGRADED: One or more devices has been removed by the administrator. Sufficient replicas exist for the pool to continue functioning in a degraded state.
The following devices are not healthy:
  • Disk 13506793685844539047 is REMOVED

sretalla