Deluge Bug (?)

BloodyChapel

Cadet
Basically every time I open up the deluge app through the ip & port provided, it asks me to change the password, but it also prompts me for a password which doesn't let me change the password. Kinda just stuck in a loop. I've tried deleting the web.conf file and editing the web.conf file to have no password shenanigans, but it hasn't helped.
1703041664971.png

1703041689575.png

dvd7227

Cadet
Hey @BloodyChapel,

Bumping this thread, tried troubleshooting this issue also with no luck

I did google around a bit and found that a fix is editing the conf file to increase the timeout for the password prompt, but I'm not really good with using the shell and editing that, I can google a bit on how to do that from the truenas shell prompt and report back if I find a way, if someone is familiar with either removing or increasing the timeout for the prompt that'll be helpful

If not I'll report back and see if I can find something than report on someone managing the truenas app repo since this is a fresh install on both of us

Best Regards,

DVD

dvd7227

Cadet
Hi @BloodyChapel

Found a solution, might be easier than I thought

When you finish installing the deluge app on Truenas, when you click on Web Portal copy and paste that url into Google Chrome, I was using firefox and not sure if you were using a different browser but this causes a login change password loop in deluge when using specific browsers