Custom reporting metrics

Apprisco

Dabbler
For example, I want to add the temperature output of NVIDIA-SMI and HBA temperature from storcli /c0 show all nolog | sed -n -r -e 's/^ROC temperature\(Degree ([CF])[[:alpha:]]+\) = ([[:digit:]]+)$/\2 \1/p'
To the reporting metrics, either the main dashboard or in Reporting section.
Is there any app that allows you to add more things to the dashboard or reporting?
Thanks!

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Is there any app that allows you to add more things to the dashboard or reporting?
No, not exactly that.

Maybe what you're looking for is netdata?

Apprisco

Dabbler
I just want to add custom metrics for temperature for my HBAs in Reporting if possible. Seems like TrueCommand is the only way but I don't want to have to use TrueCommand and be potentially locked out of my self hosted things.

sretalla