CRITICAL Alert - Certificate 'freenas-pre-certui' has expired

moon

Dabbler
CRITICAL Alert - Certificate 'freenas-pre-certui' has expired.

After switching from 11.2 to 11.3 a few weeks ago, I started getting this alert. Today I've switched to the 12.0 STABLE train and the alert is still there.

Indeed certificate 'freenas-pre-certui' has expired as looking at its From / Until dates they are: From = the original FreeNAS installation date back in 2014 / Until = From + 30 days.
'freenas-pre-certui' is the only certificate in Certificates. Neither the 11.3 nor the 12.0 install created a new certificate.

I never got this alert prior to switching to 11.3 (and problably that's expected as I undestand alert management was improved in 11.3).
I've seen other posts and a couple of issues on this subject, however:
- the issue is not resolved
- I could not find adequate information regarding how to deal with the issue, neither in the forum nor in the manual

I understand it might be as simple as creating a new certificate to replace the default one but that's not something I'm (and probably many other users are) very familiar with and I'd like to get some advice from the experts before I start playing with Certificates, CAs, security, etc..

Thanks