Couchpotato problem - Always runs wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

willhorner

Dabbler
Morning!

I'm having a weird issue and i was hoping someone else here had seen it and knew what i was doing wrong. (i'm 100% positive its me).
I have couchpotato installed and configured an working beautifully, but every time i open a new web page to work with the app, it takes me through the config wizard again as if i had just installed it. All my settings are there, so all i have to do is click the big green button, but still... id like to fix it. Ideas? what info do you guys need form me to tell me what i've messed up.

Thanks in advance, i really appreciate the help.

WH

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Morning!

I'm having a weird issue and i was hoping someone else here had seen it and knew what i was doing wrong. (i'm 100% positive its me).
I have couchpotato installed and configured an working beautifully, but every time i open a new web page to work with the app, it takes me through the config wizard again as if i had just installed it. All my settings are there, so all i have to do is click the big green button, but still... id like to fix it. Ideas? what info do you guys need form me to tell me what i've messed up.

Thanks in advance, i really appreciate the help.

WH

what version of the couchpotato plugin are you on? maybe the config file can't be written? check your logs (theres a way to veiw them in the gui and it's in /usr/pbi/couchpotato-amd64/data/ in your jail

Status
Not open for further replies.