compile ps3netsrv

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
You would create a new jail, install the pkgs needed for compiling... maybe gmake and/or gcc and git... then git clone the repository into your jail and gmake or make the project, perhaps with a make install to finish.

I'm not going to do all the homework for you since I don't have a PS3... but with those steps above, you should be on the way.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
You'll be banging your head against a wall for a long time trying to compile it yourself, especially since it seems you'll need to do nonstandard things to git clone the project into your jail for compilation. It's probably simpler to install Docker inside a Linux VM, if your CPU supports EPT, and then run one of the half-dozen ps3netserv Docker implementations.

jdabb

Dabbler
To jump in on this old post how can I connect my ps3 to freenas pc directly or is it ok to go through router. I’m trying to get the best transfer speed so I wanted to connect it directly. I think I have two Ethernet ports on my supermircro will need to check but after this I am not sure what to do with it.