Cloud Sync not copying Parent folder files

I'm completely new to the NAS scene, and have a NAS set up with TrueNAS Scale. I have set up a cloud sync to pull files from my Google Drive to my NAS. The sync settings include all the subfolders under the parent Google Drive folder, as well as the parent folder (since it has files in there that are not in any subfolders). When the sync runs, it copied over all the subfolders and the data in them, but none of the standalone files in the parent folder were pulled in. Are there additional parameters I need to configure in the sync?

ABain

Bug Conductor
iXsystems
I just tried this and I got the files from both the parent folder and the subfolder.
Can you share more details of what you have configured in the cloud sync task? I assume you are on 23.10.0.1?

Yes, I'm on 23.10.0.1. Here's a screenshot of the sync task. I have excluded some folders from the sync as those are being synced to separate datasets in my pool. I did manage to find a workaround for this. I created a new folder called Other Docs on my Google Drive, put the standalone files in that folder and then they synced, but they refused to sync when just placed under the main "My Drive" portion of Google Drive.

1702501132602.png

1702501138733.png