can't use plugins after upgrade to 9.2.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtK

Patron
Hey,
a few days ago I upgraded to 9.2.0 and both couchpotato and sickbeard stopped working.
the jail seems to be ok, and the plugin shows as ON, but it is not possible to stop it.

I've upgraded to 9.2.1 and also deleted to plugins.

now, when I try to install them again the installation popup hangs for a long time, and doesn't finish, until it just disappears (no, the plugin is not installed).

MtK

Patron
it seems to be stuck in the "creating jail" step...

MtK

Patron
OK, the problem seems to be related to a lack of space, but like I said in other posts, a nice message stating the problem (or any message) would be more than nice in this case.

MtK

Patron
and now I have this:
Code:
Feb 16 11:06:06 MtK-FN warden: ERROR: A jail with this name already exists!
Feb 16 11:06:06 MtK-FN manage.py: [middleware.exceptions:38] [MiddlewareError: Failed to install plugin: ERROR: A jail with this name already exists! ]

no, it's not really there:
Code:
# jls
   JID  IP Address      Hostname                      Path
     1  -               bit_1                         /mnt/Storage/jails/bit_1

MtK

Patron
digging a little deeper, the storage/mount is being created an the server is being REBOOTED (yes!!!!) by itself, without any warning, so the plugin is not installed successfully and the storage is left there mounted for no reason...

D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report (about the lack of a message and the hanging mount) at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

Status
Not open for further replies.