Can't Access WEB Interface

sackerman

Cadet
I have a running TrueNAS server 12.2 RC3. It has been running fine for months strictly as a backup server and then yesterday I got an alert from Zabbix that the tank pool was 100% full. It is on a separate drive from the boot drive but now I cannot access the web interface, SSH works fine and all other services seem to be running correctly. I am seeing this in the /var/log/messages file:

getty 98438 - - /etc/netcli.sh: No such file or directory

And the message is correct, there is no script by that name which is puzzling as I am the only one with access to SSH and I have not deleted any files.
I have recently installed another TrueNAS Core 12.2-RELEASE-p3 instance on a different server and I see that that shell script calls /etc/netcli which also does not exist on the problem server and I am apprehensive about simply copying these files over to the problem server since they are not running the same version of TrueNAS. I have not explored the possibility of downloading the 12.2 RC3 ISO and restoring files from there yet as again I am apprehensive about doing anything until I get a 2nd opinion. Any ideas.

sackerman

Cadet
Correction on the above, the FreeBSD version is 12.2-RC3, the TrueNAS version is 12.0-RELEASE (f862218137).