SOLVED Can't access app web portal :(

Jeff63

Dabbler
Hello :) I'm new to Scale, the NAS is running nicely and I wanted to test apps. so I installed one and it seems to have succeded as the app is said running :)

BTW, I just can't access its web portal, all I get is a blank page with 'unauthorized' :(

what can I do to correct this ? (TrueNAS Scale latest version on an i7 with 7 disks (1 spare))

Thnaks by advance,
Jeff

Jeff63

Dabbler
Hello :)

I've tested some tricks (changing the port from 20909 to another -> don't work ; changing the owner and group from 509 to mine -> don't work either :(

the firefox page says still 'unauthorized' when I want to access the web portal of the app (and this from the same machine I access the NAS ui fine...
tried another app and got the same problem...

the NAS is working fine, with both NFS and samba shares so I don't see why it doesn't want to show me the apps ui ???

how can I correct this to gain access to the app's portals ?

NAS Config :
TrueNAS Scale v22.12-1 on
Asus ROG Maximus IV Gene Z
i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz
16 GB ram
no graphic card it's in the CPU
Melanox 10 Gb/s fiber network card
SAS2308 HBA card in IT mode
Z2 pool with 6x10 TB + 1 spare

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
how can I correct this to gain access to the app's portals ?
Which app?

What's the URL in the browser where it tries to open and fails?

Jeff63

Dabbler
Hello :)
I've tried Qbitorrent and syncthing

the address I get when clicking on the 'web portal' of the apps are the address of the NAS and the port of the app (192.168.0.125:20909 for qbitorrent, similar with another port for the other)

what can be wrong ?

Jeff63

Dabbler
I'm using Mageia 8.1 Linux on the client pc and have no problem getting to the NAS ui.

sretalla