SOLVED Cannot expand the ZFS Pools under View Volumes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elo

Contributor
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
122
I have trouble with one of my disks and I want to replace it and check it properly. I am trying in the usual way to enter View Volumes -> Active Volumes and then click the ZPool (NAS2-1 ,See the screen-dump ).


FreeNAS View Volumes.PNG

I cannot open the pool to see the raid and the disks in the raid.
I do not get the usual eight icons at the bottom making it possible detach the volume, scrub the volume etc etc.

I am running FreeNAS-9.2.1.5-RELEASE-x64 (80c1d35)

I have applied one patch to fix the problem with stopping CIFS but the problem is independent of this. ​
​
Is there some obvious detail I am overlooking or a change from the previous version? Please advice..​
 

gpsguy

Active Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2012
Messages
4,472
Did you click on one of the entries. From the manual "If you click the entry for a ZFS volume, eight icons will appear at the bottom of the screen."

If so, try a different web browser.
 

Elo

Contributor
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
122
YES I did click. I am using Chrome on W8.1. I will try IE

I tried IE and then it works normaly .. I feel stupid.. Thanks!!!

Bye the way. Is there i way to change the RED problem notification of the post to Solved?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top