Cannot Connect To Web Gui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digithrill

Cadet
Hi all,

I have just installed a fresh installation of FreeNAS 9.3 onto my machine that I plan on using as a NAS. The OS boots up and displays the URL to use to access the web user interface, but when I try to connect to it from another machine within the same network I receive an "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" message from my web browser.

I can connect to other devices from within the network, but non of them can connect to the web gui.

Is there some kind of troubleshooting process that I have missed out on? Or any possible suggestions?

Digithrill

Cadet
Hi danb35,

Yes I am able to ping the FreeNAS server with 0% loss. and as for hardware I am using an ASRock H97M with multiple identical HDDs and a flash drive where the installation resides.

hurray for none recommended hardware! at least it has a Intel NIC. Is this a new build that WAS working? Fresh install? As per forum rules try to include all hardware specs please

Last edited:

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Edit: XenForo fail.

Digithrill

Cadet
This is a build consisting of the ASRock H97M, 32GB non-ECC RAM, and 5 3-TB HDDs.

A month ago, I installed FreeNAS and was able to access the GUI, make shares, and connect to these shares. After moving offices, the flash drive that held that installation got misplaced, so I had to do a fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.