Build results in nonfunctional OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeschmuck

Old Man
I have been trying to create a working build for 3 days now, no luck. I have also noticed the nightly builds have stopped and I'm hoping it's due tot he same failure I'm running into.

Here is my error message and this is an amd64-bit build and it feels familiar like I've seen it before several months ago.

7943errormsg.JPG

I am trying to build some older versions in an attempt to see when the problem started.

Has anyone been able to create a recent build that worked when installed?

Thanks,
Mark

Couch Potato

Dabbler
Nope, similar probs here with i386 on virtual box... now I can finally get a build to create an iso again without rebooting the machine part way through the ^&$$"£ iso wont load. In fact I'm getting an almost (from memory) identical error message. :(

Just got home from Spain a couple of hours ago so I'm now back on my "normal" laptop and trying yet again (from scratch - new VM - just in case)

Andy B.

joeschmuck

Old Man
I don't mind testing out the new software but I'm spending more time troubleshooting the build process than running the application and with no nightly builds it hard to verify if "fixes" really worked. As of yesterday I'm only using a VM to test with because it takes too long to create a CD and then load it on to the real machine just to find out it fails to run.

I'll probably put in another ticket tonight, I'm trying to build again but I doubt it will work (about 15 minutes until it's done).

Cheers,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.