Bug or Problem? --> WebUi is not available

jahoza

Cadet
Hello Community

I got a problem with my Freenas 11.3U1. For a couple of days i updated my Freenas System to the stable release 11.3.
Everything works fine, i use this as a data storage for my Files. I got a Windows SMB Share up, where i connect me with my Windows Machine to access my files.

To my System, i got a screenshot atached. I got a Dell Poweredge T20, with a RaidZ1 with 4x2 TB Hdds.

To my problem, i dont know when the problem occurs, but if the system is running for some hours i cannot access my Webui anymore.
The freenas is pingable, intrestingly i can access my smb Share, but when ich access the system via my IP adress, it will not show up.
To fix this i need to shutdown the system and after that the webui is available and again after some hours it isnt.

I used different browser, cleared the cashes of it, but the Problem still exists.

Is this a Bug in the new Update or what can i give it to you to see where the Problem is.
I hope we can find something.

Thanks
Andreas

Attachments

• freena-specs.PNG
    freena-specs.PNG
    155.8 KB · Views: 185

Alecmascot

Guru
This has been linked by others to a faulty USB stick boot drive.
I suggest you try a new one, or go with an SSD for booting.

jahoza

Cadet
Hmm that could be a problem, because my mainboard only got 4 SATA Slots and these are already used by the HDD.
Therefore i would need a extension Card for Sata Slots.

I looked these up in the internet, which sata Card will be good to use with the freenas system? I know that not any sata card will work.
Thanks

Alecmascot

Guru