Archive software LTO tape LTFS

ali_v001

Dabbler
Hey,
I'm wondering if anyone could recommend an archive solution. Our main storage server is a FreeNAS build, 20tb, we have an lto6 drive in a window 10 workstation, HP if that's any use.
I would like to archive finished 'projects' to tape, manually, no tape library just a single lto6 drive. "I'd need to pop a tape in, pick what to archive, archive, pop tape b in repeat and done. Delete archived data from the server
I would like to be able to retain a database "if this is the correct terminology" of the file structure, ie browse something live to track down a old file/directory, the database know what tape it was, then I can recall the correct tape if an archive restore is needed.

I would also like to use the tape drive to backup the server periodically maybe once a month. Incrementally so any advice to handle this would be great also.

Mainly dealing with media files, image sequences, large image files, cad files, design data in general

Open source would be great, I can deal with command line only if superior. LTFS would be very preferable

Thanks