SOLVED Apps Advanced Settings Pane Won't Open

yottabit

Contributor
I've been running SCALE now since alpha, and have finally assisted my coworker on upgrading from CORE 12 to SCALE 22.02.2.1.

The upgrade went well, we configured a bridged network interface like I have done, installed Plex from the official charts, updated a few share settings, etc.

But there is one problem that I can't help with. In Apps, we need to change the IP address assigned for Kubernetes, and make sure the bridge interface is set, etc. To do this we should be able to go to Apps -> Settings -> Advanced Settings.

But the Advanced Settings pane never loads. Nothing happens when we click it. It works fine on my server on the same version. He has tried Chrome and Safari and both act the same (nothing happens when clicking Advanced Settings).

We have rebooted the server, no change.

Anyone have any other ideas? Searches came up empty, so apparently this is not a widespread problem.

Is there a way I can change those settings using the new TrueNAS CLI? I can see the settings with > app kubernetes config but it isn't obvious to me how to change those settings with the CLI. Do I use something like > app kubernetes config route_v4_interface=br0?

Update: figured out the CLI. > app kubernetes update <parameter>=<setting>. Would still be good to figure out why the GUI doesn't open that pane, though.

Last edited:

Heavy

Explorer
Its a bug, you need to be under Available Applications to access the Launch Docker Image, and access the advanced settings.

1661037021326.png

Last edited:

yottabit

Contributor
I'm trying to access Settings -> Advanced Settings, not the Docker menu. I can access it from my server in any tab. I'll have him double-check from the Available Applications tab, but he did try from at least two different tabs in Apps without any difference.

Daisuke

Contributor
Last edited:

yottabit

Contributor
Ah I missed that part about advanced settings after Launch Docker Image. I'll have him try it and report back!