Apple folder mess and permission problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help setting up freenas a second time. First time worked fine but I can't get it to work again.

I set up a system to share with no-login guest access on both windows and apple computers. Fine, people can access. But some files cannot be deleted again, and instead produces an error like this:
TEMPPP.jpg

Another thing is that a bunch of hidden . folders folders appear, some are related to sharing with Apple users it seems. I tried hiding them by using the following string under Auxiliary Parameters:
veto files = /Temporary Items/.DS_Store/.AppleDB/.TemporaryItems/.AppleDouble/.bin/.AppleDesktop/Network Trash Folder/.Spotlight/.Trashes/.fseventd/
delete veto files = yes
hide dot files = yes
(suggested by this guide; http://blog.graceabundant.com/2011/10/02/freenas-simultaneous-afpcifs-shares-done-neatly/)

TL:DR
Some files cant be deleted, help. I cant get rid of a ugly bunch of hidden folders, help.

Let me rephrase the question. How do I gain permission to a file which has been uploaded by a guest, when the file subsequently cannot be edited by anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.