App “Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server” cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The following architectures ar

csjjpm

Contributor
Hi, I've installed NC 20.0.1 and have Collabora online working but if I try and install the CODE server app I get an error: “Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server” cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The following architectures are supported: x86_64

I checked the NC log and it says the same thing that there is a dependency failure x86_64. I've an Intel processor so would have thought it is supported. When I check the system entry in NC it says I'm running

FreeBSD 12.2-RC3 amd64

Could the 'amd64' be an issue? Is there anyway in tricking NC into thinking it is running on x86_64?

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
The server runs on Linux only as far as I know. You will have to set up a VM an run either Collabora or OnlyOffice on e.g. Ubuntu.

csjjpm

Contributor
Ah ok. Then I connect to it like I do to a demo one now?
thank you
Paul

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Yes.

Here's a resource by @Basil Hendroff:

And here's one for OnlyOffice:

Using the search function you will easily find additional discussion of the topic. I run OnlyOffice on Ubuntu via docker-compose and Nextcloud in a jail. Both behind an SSL reverse proxy. Works very well.