Ansible

PetrZ

Dabbler
Are there any "official" ansible playbooks for TrueNAS SCALE, e.g. to create ZVOLs, VMs, containers?
I know there is probably nothing really official from ixSystems, but something commonly used by the community?
I had my own shell scripts for creating jails and installing some services inside them, for FreeBSD-based machines using iocage, etc., but together with TrueNAS SCALE, I would like to switch to ansible and TrueNAS SCALE API.

tjorvenbuyse

Cadet
Are there any "official" ansible playbooks for TrueNAS SCALE, e.g. to create ZVOLs, VMs, containers?
I know there is probably nothing really official from ixSystems, but something commonly used by the community?
I had my own shell scripts for creating jails and installing some services inside them, for FreeBSD-based machines using iocage, etc., but together with TrueNAS SCALE, I would like to switch to ansible and TrueNAS SCALE API.
You ever got an update on this?

Whattteva

Wizard
TrueNAS SCALE 22.02 (Angelfish) has been released and is available on both FreeBSD and Linux
Wut?! This makes zero sense. SCALE is a Debian Linux product. Where exactly does FreeBSD fit into this?