Alternative for failing ASRock C2750

Svenkk4

Dabbler
Hi,
i am using a ASRock C2750 Board for my NAS for some years now... actually it is my second, as the first one was failing after about 2 years (the error is hardware related and known... sadly). After the first one was failing i replaced it by a new one and now this one is failing too, with the same errors...

So apart from the failing, I am very satisfied with the SOC... but i am not willing to buy another one. My plan is to replace the soc with a totally different one. It does not matter for me if it is from ASRock (maybe the next generation without those problems) or from another company, i just want to have at least the same specs: https://www.asrockrack.com/general/productdetail.asp?Model=C2750D4I#Specifications

Are there any recommendations? Because currently i have no overview and would appreciate some help finding a good replacement.

Adrian

Contributor
Some people have had success in RMAing failing boards bought less than 3 years ago for fixed replacements. Surely cheaper than buying anew.
Ensure that any board you get is version 1.03.
Mine unfortunately failed after the 3 years were up. iXsystems sold me a fixed one.