After Upgrade from 9.2.1.9 to 9.3 Beta jails don't autostart anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

joeschmuck

Old Man
I only have the Plex plugin installed and it worked fine, it starts with the machine without issue. What jails are you having issue with? It helps to share that with others so they can specifically see what is going on.

luke

Cadet
There all installed from 9.2 releases. All of them don't start automatically. I tried to start also with dhcp enabled and/or ip6 enabled, but did not have any luck;)
Bildschirmfoto 2014-12-06 um 19.20.27.png

joeschmuck

Old Man
You might try something... Assuming you have a saved configuration file from 9.2.1.9.

Try to restore the 9.2.1.9 configuration file. Your system will reboot twice I believe and then see if your jails are working properly.

luke

Cadet
Just gave it a try, unforgently with the restored config from 9.2.1.9 no luck either.

joeschmuck

Old Man
Sorry, I was picking at straws and hoping that may be the solution.

Here is the only other thing I can think of...
1) Install the current Beta from the iso
2) Restore your configuration from the 9.2.1.9

Maybe there is some issue when you used the upgrade path. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas other than a full reload, but that shouldn't be necessary. You could roll back to 9.2.1.9 if needed, just don't update your pool yet.

luke

Cadet
Hi, didn't work either:(, strange.....thanks a lot for your help! I'm open for other suggestions.....:)

joeschmuck

Old Man
Last suggestion but it's more of an information gathering...

If you roll back to 9.2.1.9, does your system react normally? You may have already done this.

luke

Cadet
I've done this already, no prob then.....everything works as expected.....

joeschmuck

Old Man
I installed FireFly and after a reboot it caused two other jails to stop running. Not sure what is going on, I don't use FireFly so I'll be removing it and hoping all returns to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.