Advise needed on ’Unhealty Pool’

thxtex

Dabbler
I’m running TrueNAS BETA1. On the latest scrub I got the following alert.
2020-08-15.png

On the main dashboard it shows 'Unhealty' but still shows a green mark.
2020-08-15 (3).png

But on the 'Pool' page it also shows 'Unhealty' but with a red mark. Should the 2 marks not show the same? Could this be a BETA bug?
2020-08-15 (2).png

The scrub status page shows that there was 2 checksum errors. This is the first time that this happens.
2020-08-15 (1).png

I did a zpool status.
2020-08-15 (4).png

Should I just clear the error and see if it happens again next time? I have long time ago had a little read errors, but after replacing SATA cables it has been 0 errors for the last 3 scrubs.
The reason for the scrub to take 6 days is that the machine has been turend off. The disks are 4 x 10TB WDRed 5400rpm.

TIA
Thomas

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Have a look at the output from glabel status and find the GPTID of the disk with the 2 errors, then look at the smartctl data for that disk (smartctl -a /dev/da...)

With the errors being checksum, you're possibly looking at cabling issues, so we will expect that the SMART status will be clean and you can clear the errors. (consider checking the cabling to that disk again though).

danb35

Hall of Famer
Have a look at the output from glabel status and find the GPTID of the disk with the 2 errors,
No need; the GUI does this for you--it's ada0.

sretalla