9.1.0 RC1 Active Directory and CIFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

paleoN

Wizard
I don't necessarily want to open a defect ticket on it unless I've exhausted all my options and checked with the forum members here. Hopefully someone can shed some light on it.
:confused: OK? First, this is in the wrong forum. I actually would suggest opening a ticket, but asking around first is certainly fine. You left out the rather import information such as the size and makeup of your AD environment. This may be an issue with the default AD caching FreeNAS uses. I haven't actually used FreeNAS with AD so I'm not going to be particularly helpful.

Ytsejamer1

Dabbler
Thanks for the reply paleoN. I put this in sharing because I was having issues when trying to setup shares...but I suppose it could go in User Authentication, but I'm not really having a problem with user authentication or connecting to AD. Let me know where to put it and I'll be sure to post it there to keep things in order.

As for my AD...it's a decent size setup. I've got our forest root domain which is where the 1500 or so user accounts are setup. I've got two sub-domains and six sites. All user accounts and 99% of my servers are in the root domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.