2FA is Invalid Error

commander191

Cadet
I freshly installed TrueNAS Scale (22.12.2) but when I enabled 2FA and tried logging in I get an error saying that "Username, Password, or 2FA Code is incorrect." I know the issue must be with the 2FA because when I go back and disable 2FA I can log in just fine.

Based on existing threads on here (e.g., this one) I thought it might be a NTP sync issue. However, I don't get an error saying that the server time is off from my computer's time and visually it looks like the time is in sync. I tries using the "ntpq -p" command in the shell and it says "ntpq: read: Connection refused"
Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 7.55.22 PM.png

Because of this, I can't check the status of the NTP connections.

Any suggestions of how to fix the issue of 2FA not working?

sretalla