SOLVED 12.0U1 Sharing Issue?

jlpellet

Patron
When I updated to 12.0U1 my old devices, replying on SMB1 fail to properly authenticate. Reverting to 12.0 & SMB works. Verified on 2 different servers. Since I've not found the U1 release notes, does anyone have ideas? I verified SMB service SMB1 is checked. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

jlpellet

Patron
I think I've properly send a debud file as a new conversation. I did not see anythin in the release notes that seemed likely. THanks for any help.

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Bug is in processing certain SMB1 requests and unfortunately slipped through testing. Fix is merged into 12.0-stable, and so will be in next release.

jtiller90

Cadet
Im having same problem all my old WDTVLive boxes cant connect they were working great on version 12.0
so im confused as well how do i revert back to 12.0 or will there be another update soon to fix this ?

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
Im having same problem all my old WDTVLive boxes cant connect they were working great on version 12.0
so im confused as well how do i revert back to 12.0 or will there be another update soon to fix this ?

If you go to System->Boot, you can select the boot environment you for 12.0-RELEASE and click the button to activate it, then reboot.