11.3 - ACL/Permissions greyed-out for SMB and POOL

vlj

Dabbler
All hell breaking loose here too. Permissions greyed out and no access to files, after upgrading to 13.U1. Looks like a lot o people and not just me doing this "mistake" of using the main dataset. Maybe this sub/sub dataset thing is not all that intuitive as ix thought...
And here I am: Created a sub dataset, moved folders to it. But still no access to folders. Now recursively replicating ACL to this folders, to regain a access that I already supposed to have, and seems it will do the trick. But this takes time :(

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
All hell breaking loose here too. Permissions greyed out and no access to files, after upgrading to 13.U1. Looks like a lot o people and not just me doing this "mistake" of using the main dataset. Maybe this sub/sub dataset thing is not all that intuitive as ix thought...
And here I am: Created a sub dataset, moved folders to it. But still no access to folders. Now recursively replicating ACL to this folders, to regain a access that I already supposed to have, and seems it will do the trick. But this takes time :(

Reactions: vlj